ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Festival is Turkey's first and only environmentally themed short film event.
This year, 18 th, will be held from March to April 2020.
The festival is based in Bakirkoy, Istanbul, but it will have short programs in various cities between these dates.. In addition, it will also perform in some universities elementary schools and high schools all around Turkey
All activities performed in the festival are open to everyone and free of charge.
- Screening environment themed, documentary, fiction,and animation,short films from Turkey all over the World
- At the national level, environmental-themed short film competition,
- Festival theater workshops,
- Film screenings and lectures at universities in Turkey,
- Special film screenings for students (elementary schools and high schools)
- Environment and culture-themed painting, photography, cartoon exhibitions,
- Music Recitals,
- Movie artists and scientists will participate panel discussions and interviews,
- Award ceremony
Festival Founder and Director